Combination NMEA and USB connections for PC and plotter based systems. Also features NMEA input and inbuilt multiplexer.
Great entry-level AIS receiver for use with PC navigation software and chart plotters. Connected to an existing VHF antenna (via a splitter) or dedicated AIS antenna, you can receive all AIS targets within range – typically up to 30nm. Simple plug and play USB connection to a PC. Uses standard drivers built-in to Windows 10 and is automatically mapped to an available “virtual” com port, which your PC software can read.
The AIS100 Pro has a dual NMEA0183 and USB output capability, therefore allowing you to supply AIS data to a PC (via USB) and a dedicated plotter (via NMEA) for larger installations. Connect the NMEA (4800 baud) output of your GPS to the AIS100Pro and it will automatically multiplex (merge) the slower GPS data with the high speed AIS data and thus transmit everything on the high speed NMEA output (38,400 baud) – perfect for connection to a chart plotter with only one NMEA input.
- High performance dual channel AIS receiver for use with existing plotter and radar systems
- USB Interface for simple plug ‘n play connection to a PC
- High Speed NMEA output (38,400 baud)
- Requires VHF antenna or dedicated AIS antenna (available as optional accessory) or splitter
- Multiplexed NMEA input for single NMEA GPS+AIS data output at 38,400 baud
- Easy to install IP54 black box solution